Sunday, November 6, 2011

November Blessings Days 1-6

I keep meaning to post, but time has been at a premium lately. I'm so excited that the month of November has arrived, and since I have not been consistent in my Thankful Thursday postings, I've decided to share something I'm thankful for each day of this month instead.


November 1 - I'm thankful for my class of 28 students. I appreciate their love of learning, the funny things they often share with me, and their care for each other.
November 2 - Thankful for a long overdue night at home with my husband.
November 3 - It finally feels like fall and I am thankful for this beautiful day!
November 4 - Today, I am thankful for a warm Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha and rainboots on this raining morning. I love this weather.
November 5 - I feel blessed that I get to craft and share this with others.
November 6 - It's Sunday which means it's time for some football. I'm grateful for the time I get to spend with my dear husband, Todd, watching our favorite teams. Go Steelers and Raiders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment