Monday, November 7, 2011

November Blessings Day 7

Today I am extremely thankful for hot water. Why, you ask? Well, I woke up this morning, turned the shower on and waited for it to warm up. I thought perhaps it was taking longer than usual because of the rather cold weather. But, it turns out it was never going to warm up. The pilot light went out at some point, which meant no hot shower for me. I then proceeded to take a very cold shower in order to wash my hair. I think this must have been the shortest shower I have ever taken. Despite how terrible this was, I was able to gain some perspective. We are so lucky to have the convenience of hot water. Today more than ever I realized how much I take something as simple as warm water for granted. I am super excited and thankful that tomorrow I will have hot water during my shower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment